Frequently Asked Questions
1. How to post an ad on Buy and Sell Nepal?
Posting and ad on Buy and Sell Nepal is super easy, just fill up and submit the form from following link to proceed:
Note: Complete all the information about your item such as title, category, region, description, price and add photos (at least three photos).
2. Is Buy and Sell Nepal free to list my items?
Yes, Buy and Sell Nepal is completely free for advertisements with limited items per user and ofcourese the registration is free as well.
3. Does my ad has a expiration limit?
All items posted on our website have expiration limit with 30 days usually from the date of posting. However we will remind you by email to renew it for free or let it be expired. Make sure that our email goes to your inbox but not to junk folder.
4. What to do after my item is sold?
You have two options once your item is sold; either mark your item ‘SOLD’ or delete it permanently. It is not recommended to left your sold item without marking it as SOLD or DELETE it.
To mark your item as ‘SOLD’ login to your account then go to ‘My account’ to manage you listing as well as marking ‘SOLD’.
5. How to mark an item as RESERVED?
If a buyer reserves your item to buy then you can tag your item as ‘RESERVED’ by login in to your account so that it will display in the website as ‘RESERVED’.
6. Is there any prohibited items on this website for listing?
The management team of the Buy and Sell Nepal continuously keep monitoring the submitted items for listing to prohibit selling illegal items and fraud. In particular following items are strictly prohibited to post and sell on Buy and Sell Nepal portal:
1. Narcotics, steroids, and any drugs or medications that require a prescription from a licensed medical specialist
3. Restricted military/police items
4. Human organs
5. Illegal/pirated copies of physical or digital items
6. Stolen properties
7. Code grabbing and lock picking devices
8. Electronic equipment prohibited by the law
9. Sexually-oriented services
10. Loans, money transactions, Bitcoin
11. Multi-level marketing, pyramid, and matrix programs
12. Network marketing and home base business offers
13. Offers or services prohibited to sell by the law
Please consider these rules: Food and healthcare items should have a clearly marked expiration or ‘use by’ date. Any Ad containing nudity might be violation of terms and conditions of this website.
7. How to contact the seller?
Note: Before contacting the seller you must first register to our website at https://www.buyandsale.co/my-account/.
The registration is free and simple, takes no more than 1 minute. Once you are logged in click on the item you like to buy, then you will see a button to ‘Contact Seller’ or ‘Chat’ (if the seller is online the chat button is aviable and you cand chat directly with the seller).
8. What are the rules for posting an Ad?
The following rules are required to post an Ad on Buy and Sell Nepal:
– Every Ad must have a precise title.
– Every Ad should contain only unique and original images taken by the seller without any contact information or watermarks.
– All Ads of Cars or Mobile Phones must contain images.
– Make sure you choose an appropriate category and be attentive.
– The price of your item must correspond to the real price of similar product.
– All posted products or services must be located within Nepal.
– All items and services must be legal and permitted.
– Each item for sale must be posted separately. You cannot post several products within one and the same Ad.
– Every Ad must contain a brief and clear description.